lördag 27 februari 2010

~~ Better late then never... = ) ~~

It has been a completely crazy week!
It started on sunday morning... my youngest son, Ivan, woke up with fever. And it was the same day as our family was going on a cruise to Åland.... So, what to do...? We brought plenty of medication with us and then we went on the cruise.
It was absolutely great! And Ivan seemed quite ok... but he didn´t want to eat..

We came back way past dinnertime on monday... just to find out that our water had frozen in the kitchen and in the laundryroom... and even the water for the upper toilet had frozen... brrrr!
So I took care of the children, unpacked our bags and fixed some quick dinner for the kids. Meanwhile, my husband struggled to fix the water situation.... and he did a very good job!

Less then one hour after coming home, my youngest daughter started acting sick. She, also, had gotten fever!
The next morning I called the doctor and got an appointment the same afternoon.
Both kids got antibiotics...

Since then there hasn´t been much sleep or time for scrapbooking or cardmaking. But I have managed to do a few cards at least *smiling happily* Do you wanna see...?
This is a card that I did for challenge #356 - Sophies sketch over at 365 Cards. I haven´t got the time to show it before. But better late than never, right?
It sure was a lovely sketch to follow!
And here is a close-up on that sparkly flower... = )

This next card is made for the challenge # 358 - Super Sketchy Sunday , at 365 Cards.
This was a really tough sketch! I had to let it lay in the back of my mind for a couple of days, before having a go at it.
I have to say that I´m really satisfied with the way it turned out!
I don´t usually use such bright colours and patterns... but in this case it worked !



Here´s the the card semi-opened...
The sentiment "grattis!" means congratulations!


...and here´s the card fully opened.
The papers are from Daisy Bucket. Bright colours and gorgeous texture.
I´m lucky to have plenty papers left.... = )
Now it´s in the middle of the night ... all kids are asleep and I think I should be in bed as well... So, thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope to see you back here soon....
And if you leave a little note before you go, I can come visit you!
Have a great weekend everyone!
~~ LOVE! Sophia ~~



2 kommentarer:

  1. I hope that you are all feeling better!!!! I can't believe all your water was frozen!

    Great cards!!! Love your style!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vilka superfina kort!
    kramkram!

    SvaraRadera