onsdag 3 mars 2010

~~ Day 1 and 2 at 365 Cards ~~

It´s really late. My family has been sleeping for hours now... but not me...
This is my time of the day... my time to scrap and to be creative without getting distracted by my family.
But tonight I´ve been up a little too late.. I´m gonna have a hard time to get up tomorrow morning i think...

Soooo... I´m just gonna show you the cards that I made for the first two challenges over at 365 Cards. Then I´m of to bed!

The first challenge of the year was a colour scheme-challenge.
Dt Gloria had made such a fabulous card that I think it´s hard living up to that standard = )
But ok... here comes my take on the colour scheme-challenge.

The colours to use was teal, chocolat, white, red and craft. I think I got them all in there..
I used the sketch over at Mojo Monday . They are having a contest this monday, so go check it out! I´m entering with this card... = )
****
This next one´s for challenge #2 - Tuesday Trio. And you had to use at least one each of the following three items - Circle - Silver - Pearl

And once more I think I got them all on... ; )
And as you can see I´ve made a christmascard = )
Perhaps a non-traditional one... at least when it comes to the colours! White, green, beige, pink and silver. But I like it!


And now... I´m of to bed!
Godnight everyone! See you soon, ok!
~~ LOVE! Sophia ~~

7 kommentarer:

  1. Grymt fina båda två! Läckra silverkulor, är det ljusmanchetter eller nåt??? Snyggt hur som helst, liksom stämpeln på första, hur fin och lite tuff som helst!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Så kul att du gillar att kika in i min blogg, jag tittar in här med jämna mellanrum jag me =) Såg du att jag vann biljetter till cityscrap? Antar att vi snart ses igen med andra ord, ska bli sååå roligt!! Vad hände med våra utmaningar föresten...borde ta upp det där igen =)
    KRAM!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Kikar in i din blogg som du beordrade mej! Väntar på en bild...
    Har tittat på Let dance och fick telefonsamtal från gubben att han slagit i underbenet när han körde hjullastaren och "krockade" med några stockar. Hans underben är svullet och värker... så han KOMMER HEM!! Kul! Då blir det sjukstuga igen! Hoppas att han kan sova! ujujuj!!
    Kram på dej!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh wow. Love them. I am so happy to have you on the DT just so I can see all your yummy flowers! I just got a HUGE box from Wild Orchid Crafts....yummy flowers from the UK and did not have to sell my first born for the postage! hee hee

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card, I love the 'round' and I love the non-traditional Christmas card!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Åhhh vad jag gillade dessa kort:-)

    SvaraRadera
  7. Läckert kort med det randiga pappret! Gillar liljorna på din header också.

    SvaraRadera