lördag 6 mars 2010

~~ Day 4 - White Space-challenge ~~

I´m soon of to bed... yeah, I know...it´s late ...again. = )

But I really should go to bed this very minute...tomorrow I´m of to a scrapmeeting with my best friend - Suss.
It will be so nice! A whole day, filled with laugther, challenges and scrapbooking/cardmaking! I don´t think it can be any better!

But before I go, I´m just wanna show you my take on day 4-challenge at 365 Cards. It´s a white space-challenge, which I found very challenging and fun.
I kept it simple. = )

Nice to see that there are so many foreign visitors here. A special, Hi and welcome! to all of you.
Hope you will come back soon...
Please leave me a comment so I can come visit you in return. ; )
~~ LOVE ~~
Sophia

2 kommentarer:

  1. ooo... i love the way you use the dry flowers, and a little distinct aging... lovely and clever.

    SvaraRadera
  2. tack så mycket för igår och snart ses vi igen =)
    Testade din översättare men jag hittade inte svenska...
    Superfina kort, älskar det som du vann DTplatsen med! Glöm nu inte att scrapa något med material från hemmet så att jag kan testa också =)
    KRAM!!

    SvaraRadera