måndag 12 april 2010

Sunday Sketch...even tho it´s Monday...!

Well, well...it´s not easy to get computer-time around my house...especially not in the weekends...
With 5 kids in the house that like to play games on the computer ( well, not my youngest son.. he is still to small for that.)...yeah, you can guess who draw the shortest straw here then, right!

But here´s my take on the Super Sketch Sunday-challenge that Pam offered us this time.
Really a great sketch! It gave my the chance to try out a new folding technique. And that´s fun! ... ...so fun that I had to make two cards!
The one shown above is the one I made for 365 Cards. And the one below is just for fun...
I stuck to the sketch both times tho...

And here´s a little close-up on my cute flower. I punched out 2 large, 1 medium and 1 small flower using my retro-flower punches. I put some chestnut roan-chalk on the edges and layered them. But first I used a lovely punch from Martha Stewert on one of the large flowers. I think it gives a nice effect!

Before I go... I just want to remind you all of our big Bloghop at 365 Cards. There are some great prices to win too... Go check it out for your self!
I think this is a great opportunity to have a little blogcandy here in my blog... so make sure to come back later.
Now I´m off to take some pictures on the goodies I´m handing out to one of you.
Have a great day everyone!
~ LOVE ~
Sophia


3 kommentarer:

  1. Ljuvligt är inte nog, helt fantastiskt kanske börjar närma sig... Det är så himla fint! Det andra också, vacker blomma!

    SvaraRadera
  2. oh i love that flower!! and both cards are awesome :) sorry you drew the short straw!!

    SvaraRadera