söndag 6 juni 2010

Sunday Sketch with The Cutting Cafe....

Hi everyone!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

This week on 365 Cards we have a wonderful sponsor - The Cutting Cafe !
The treated us with loads of gorgeous digis. In fact, there were so many sentiments to choose from, that it was hard picking out just the ones to work with!

And, as always, Pamela had come up with a fab sketch!

And here´s my take on it... I pretty much stuck to the sketch... just flipped it upside down.

Next month it´s my dear hubbie´s birthday... and, yes, he turns 40.
He has asked me to do all invitations to his party... perhaps they will look something like this... = )


I had such a good time creating this card! I got to use some of my new spellbinders! Oh´boy... they are really fun to use. I just have to get my hands on a embossing mat as well. Think it looks so nice with those embossed edges.

Make sure to pop by 365 Cards to see what the other ladies have come up with... I can promise you that there are some gorgeous cards there....

Thanks for stopping by!
~ Love ~
Sophia

1 kommentar:

  1. well it is about time you posted this card! LOL LOVE it and it is just perfect for party invites :)

    SvaraRadera