söndag 15 augusti 2010

.: Just for you, Amy :.

Hi folks!
I went visiting one of the most talented cardmakers I know, Amy.
She challenges everyone to re-post the first card they ever blogged.... as if I could resist a good challenge ; )
Soo... this is for you Amy...the first cards I ever put on my blog.
The date was september 7:th 2008, I think.

The first one... with this cute little dragon, was sent to a blogfriend along with a little RAK...

Well, look... a Magnolia-girl... coloured with promarkers...

...and just another sweet Magnolia....
These three cards were posted at the same time... thats why I´m showing you three cards instead of just one. Hope you don´t mind ; )
Think I have worked up my cardmaking skills since then... ( or, at least I like to think I have )
Ok Amy... did you enjoy this...? Like to think I gave you a good laugh... ; )
Ok... that´s it for now... have to get back to my kids... fever from hell... nice? NOT!!
~LOVE ~
Sophia

3 kommentarer:

  1. oh Amy comes up with some fun things!! your cards are all super sweet :) it is fun to see how we have developed over time, eh?

    SvaraRadera
  2. Girlie, thanks soo much for playing along...I LOVE your first cards...leave it to you to have 3 magnificent ones!!! Isn't it fun to look back in time though? Who would have thought that this whole blogging thing could be sooo much fun?!!!!! Thanks for playing in my Flashback Friday challenge!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your first cards are so very pretty. I love that you posted 3 at once to start. But, why not? They are all great. It's so much fun looking at what everyone posted first.

    SvaraRadera