lördag 15 januari 2011

.: Spinning round and round...:.

Hi folks!
This has been one crazy week for me!
There´s been plenty of stuff to take care off ...with all five kids going back to school and pre-school.
And at the same time there are all other thing starting up as well.

I haven´t even had time to update my blog with my 365 Card for last Sunday...shame on me!
Soo...here it comes...better late then never
The Stichy Bear is sponsoring this week and the team got some lovely digis to play with....and, along with this fab sketch from Pam, I came up with a spinning card. Check it out...

...I used my Spellbinders to create the frame and to cut out my images. In fact, I used two identical images and glued the together, back to back, with a piece of string in between.



The string is then attached to the card at the top and bottom...it is tightly secured between the card base and the patterned paper...giving it a chance to spinn around. = )



I just love the sentiment "Friends are kisses blown to us by angels".
Ok..I know you probably already been checking out all dt sample cards at 365 Cards..but, if you haven´t...then you should! = )
Thanks for stopping by!
~LOVE ~
Sophia

3 kommentarer:

  1. ohhh I loved your card and how you used the angel!!! VERY pretty.. wow I didn't know you had 5 kids!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. LOVE it!! how fun to make the image spin :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Älskar dina fina kort!!
    Massa kramar

    SvaraRadera