söndag 10 april 2011

.:Spring is in the air! :.

Hi...nice of you to drop by this lovely Sunday!
Today I´m gonna share my card for the Sunday Sketch at 365 Cards. We also have a new fantastic sponsor this week....it´s The Stamping Boutique, and the gave us girls some lovely digis to play with. I chose this sweet little Easter bunny. As the rebel I am, I turned the sketch to better suit me. = ) But I guess no-one is surprised about that... I used a designer paper with some gorgeous wood anemone on. That is something that clearly signals "spring" to me. The bunny is colored with distress ink and waterbrush and I think "she" is soo, soo sweet! Oh, the sentiment..it´s in swedish and means "Happy Easter". Don´t forget to go check out all other dt sample cards on 365 Cards. I´m sure there are plenty of inspiration there.
Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Sophia

7 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket härligt vårligt kort!
    Kram Helén

    SvaraRadera
  2. Great spring card! I love the lace ~

    SvaraRadera
  3. Härligt kort! Jättesöt stämpel.

    SvaraRadera
  4. super cute and what yummy lace you have :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. Me encanta!
    El digi te ha quedado genial! y esa puntilla me encanta

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a sweet pretty card ... love it :)

    SvaraRadera