söndag 21 augusti 2011

Off to do some cardmaking...

Hi there!
Sunday it is, and therefor I have a lovely card ready to show!
It´s a take on the Sunday Sketch at 365 Cards and I stuck by it quite well I think. No "rebel" here this week, haha.
I´ll leave you to see my pictures before I tell a bit about how I made it, ok?




For the border with flowers, I have cut a strip of CS and then punched out three "retro flowers" evenly in the middle. I used both the strip and the flowers.

First I attached my strip of CS to the card. Then I inked the petals a bit before folding them gently. Adding another punched out flower to the center of my first one and topping it off with a sweet pearl.

I wanted it to look like the flowers were still stuck to the strip, so I glued them back in place. I just made sure the petels rose from the background. Piece of cake!....and a lovely look, right?!


The sentiment, "grattis" meaning "congratulations", are covered with crackle accent to add interest and a more genuin look.

And here we have the sketch that I used....fab one isn´t it?

Hope you´ll play along with us on 365 Cards.




Ok...now I´ll have to go. I´m invited to a crop in Västerås to some people that I don´t know...yet! I´m soo looking forward to this and I hope to meet some new friends!


Hope you´ll have a wonderful week ahead of you!

// Sophia

2 kommentarer:

  1. FAB!!! love the way you made the flowers :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Preciosa!!
    Me encanta los papeles que has usado.
    Está genial estar de vuelta de vacaciones y poder saludar a las compañeras!!

    SvaraRadera