söndag 7 augusti 2011

Rebel take...or just a free interpretation..? ; )

Hi there!
Sunday it is and that calls for a card, right? ; )
You´re so right about that, and I´m not gonna disappoint you. This week, Pam gave us a new, lovely sketch and I instantly felt the urge to bring out my distressinks ands Heidi Swapp masks. It´s been a while since I played with the HS masks and it was so much fun!
Soo...without further delay...here´s my "rebel take" on the sketch...or, as one can call it, my free interpretation! = )


And I think you need to see the sketch as well...just to determine if it´s a free interpretation or worse - a rebel take...!?

Hope you feel inspired to take on the challenge yourself and have a go with the sketch. Don´t forget to come to 365 Cards and post a link to your blogpost. We would really love to see what you come up with...and you might even be the lucky one to win a prize...



Have a wonderful week and stay crafty!


Hugs and love!

Sophia

1 kommentar: