söndag 11 september 2011

Sunday sketch x 2...

Hi there!

Are you enjoying your weekend? Having time to be crafty? Or are you just chillin´and having a good time with friends and family?

I can say Yes! on all the above. Feeling blessed to have such wonderful family and friend to spend time with.

But I guess you are here to check out what I have been up to...at least regarding my cardmaking. So...today I´m not only gonna show you the card I made for the sketch of today, but I also want to take the opportunity to show you the card for last week. ( Been having waaaay to much on my plate this week to be updating the blog. Sorry for that! ) And now...let´s have a look at the most recent card I made...


By distressing a piece of plain, white paper, I came up with a lovely palette of autumn colors. Brought out my spellbinders to get the shape I wanted and then fired away with some lovely stamps around the edges. Finally adding the sentiment...that was a bit too large to fit at first. But, by breaking it up, I managed to squeeze it in quite neatly I think. The rest is just layering... ; ) and a final touch with the leaves and berries. A little close-up on the main focus. Stamps from Inkadinkado( sentiment) and Lavinia Stamps.

And, in case you feel the urge to have a go at the same sketch...here it is! = )



I told you that I was going to show you my card for last Sunday as well...and here it comes. Enjoy!

Guess I will be called "The Rebel" again with this one. But that´s fine with me! ; )


You see, when I first saw the sketch, I immediately came to think of mountains and a setting sun..and that´s what I went for..!


Check out the sketch below and then tell me you don´t see mountains and a setting sun! ; ) Or, it could be just me and my twisted mind...haha. = )


And the place, where you can find all these lovely sketches and plenty more challenges, is of course 365 Cards! The best place to find new inspiration for your cardmaking! So...I hope to see YOU there...taking part in all the crafty challenges we support!




Stay safe...and stay crafty!


// Sophia

6 kommentarer:

  1. ohhhh love both your cards!!!!! totally gorgeous!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. jösses vilka vackra kort. Älskar draken!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jättesnyggt höstkort med många Spellbinders cirklar!

    SvaraRadera
  4. These are great, love the rich fall colors on the first card.

    SvaraRadera
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall card!!!
    also love it when you let your rebel run free ;)

    SvaraRadera
  6. Me encantan las tarjetas!!!
    Es bueno ser rebelde,jejeje.

    SvaraRadera