söndag 18 september 2011

Tradefish Designs Week

Hi there!
Hope you are enjoying the weekend and find time to be crafty. I, myself, have been too busy with other stuff ...so, no cardmaking for me no.
But, luckily, I got to play with some gorgeous clearstamps from Tradefish Designs earlier this week and managed to make my card for the Super Sketchy Sunday at 365 Cards! Woot, woot!
And the theme for this week will be "Masculine". Not my cup of tea, you could say. But I did my best. LOL
I chose one of my favourite designer papers and kept it pretty simple. Two tags that I sprinkled some glimmer mist on and embossed the sentiment. The picture doesn´t do the color of embossing justice. In real, it´s more black, with a hint of green when you hold it up against the light.

The brown flower was white from the start, but I sprayed it with some glimmer mist "Tattered Leather". I also dug deep in my drawers and found this charm in shape of three skulls. What could possibly be more suitable than skulls for a masculine themed card!? ; )

Anyway...check out the sketch below and join in with your take on it. You´ve got a whole week to get it ready...and don´t forget to add a direct link to your blogpost when you´re done. We would love to have a look at what you create!



Have to go...have a birthday party to attend to!

See you back here soon. In meanwhile - stay crafty!

// Sophia

4 kommentarer: